Precise fixes to resolve QuickBooks display issues
Intuit designed QuickBooks as an ally for its users, including business people, accountants, entrepreneurs, etc. Since its release, it has helped them work on their bookkeeping and other finance-related errands. It has demonstrated its dependability by offering scalability and advancement in organizations. We realize that errors are common in any software; QuickBooks can likewise go through something similar. One of the problems usually faced by users is QuickBooks display issues, which can be annoying while using the software. Assuming you additionally caught this blunder on your QuickBooks, this blog will assist you with fixing it.
If you find this process to be complex or time-consuming, Contact the 855-856-0042 professionals and let them handle it for you.
Situations you might go through
Display issues are possible in QuickBooks when the user upgrades to a high-resolution screen. QuickBooks user interface turns abnormal due to this. Some of the fundamental issues that you can face are-
- Large and fuzzy fonts
- QuickBooks window won’t fit in the screen dimensions
- The display gets distorted whenever you try to zoom in or out
- Icons on the top of the screen will not be displayed; some buttons may be missing too
- Some fields may seem to be overwritten over each other
DPI is “Dot per inch,” usually used to define the resolution of a screen, and QuickBooks is designed for windows with around 100% DPI. A new screen with high resolution needs a DPI of 125-130%, and this discrepancy in the DPI is the main factor of this issue. Other factors like font settings, display settings, or view preferences can be possible.
Read More Related Article:-QuickBooks Error 6210
Here are some solutions that you can try to resolve this issue-
Solution 1- Configure your QuickBooks display settings
Refer to the steps below-
- Go to the folder that carries your QuickBooks files.
Tip: You can search QuickBooks in the search panel and open the file location after right-clicking on QuickBooks.
- Right-click on the exe file inside the folder and select Properties.
- Open the Compatibility tab and click the checkbox mentioning Disable display scaling/Disable full-screen optimizations in high DPI settings.
- Click on Apply and finally, Ok.
Reopen your QuickBooks and check for any issues in the display. If everything is working fine, the problem is resolved; otherwise, move to the next solution.
Solution 2- Change your view preference in QuickBooks
- Open your QuickBooks and click on Edit.
- Select Preferences and then click Desktop view in the list.
- Select the My preferences tab & in the view section, choose the One window
- Click Ok and reopen QuickBooks.
If you can’t spot any blunders in the display, the error is sorted; If not, move to the next solution.
Solution 3- Adjust your Windows display settings
- Click on the Start and select
- Click on System and then select
- To change the resolution, use the drop-down menu by clicking Display resolution.
- Set your resolution to 1920×1080 for the best display or a minimum of 1024×768.
- Reboot your computer.
If you still need any assistance on this issue, reach out to experts at 855-856-0042.