QuickBooks is functioning as a virtual bookkeeper for small and medium-sized associations worldwide. It has arranged various features to satisfy the necessities of its clients. From productive accounting to storingall the business-related information online, everything is simple with QuickBooks. Indeed, even in the wake of being a product with such countless advantages, it is generally prone to internal errorsthat emerge for various reasons. As of late, QuickBooks Error 1328 has been a concern for users. Assuming that you are likewise confronting the same error on your QuickBooks, go through the blog and track down the methodsessential to dispose of this error from your QuickBooks.
Talk to an expert regarding the issue, call +1-855-856-0042.
QuickBooks Error 1328
This is an error that is associated with updating QuickBooks. While installing, uninstalling, or even repairing QuickBooks, you can face this error. Whenever you try to perform these functions on your QuickBooks, you’ll encounter error codes and a message, “Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PTXXX.tmp”. It’ll cause the update to stop in between the process, or your software will start crashing frequently.
Some of the reasons that can cause this error to occur on your QuickBooks are-
- The QB files were not installed correctly because of some download issues while the software was downloaded earlier
- The company file is damaged due to a possible virus attack on the system
- Unstable network connection
- Outdated version of QuickBooks or the OS.
We have mentioned some of the approaches you can try to eliminate this error. Before proceeding, make sure you have made a backup of your data.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 6189 816
Solution 1- Updating your windows
An outdated version of your windows can be a probable cause of this error. With new updates, errors and bugs are fixed automatically. You can update your windows following the steps below-
- Click on the WindowsStart button and type Windows updates on the search panel.
- Select Windows update and then tap on Check for updates.
- If there’s any update available for your windows, start the process and reboot your computer.
Try updating QuickBooks now; move to the next solution if you still see an error.
Solution 2- Clean Reinstall QuickBooks
It can be possible that there were some issues with the last download, so try to reinstall it again. Before doing that, uninstall QuickBooks from your computer. Refer to the steps below-
- Open the Control panel from the Windows Start
- Select Uninstall a program or Programs and features.
- Select your QuickBooks version from the list of programs and then click Uninstall/Change.
The QuickBooks will be removed from the computer. Now,try installing it again.
Make sure you have the product and license number before proceeding.
- Download QuickBooks desktop from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Open the exe file you recently downloaded.
- Now, follow the installation procedure and accept the software license agreement.
- Fill in your product and license number when prompted.
- Choose from Express(used for a single computer) or Custom(Used to set up a multi-user network)
- After the Install, activate your QuickBooks as directed by the software.
If your QuickBooks is running smoothly, the error is rectified.
Still, facing issues? Get in touch with our experts at +1-855-856-0042.
That finishes this blog which attempted to cover each part of your inquiry. We expect now you realize the reasons for QuickBooks Error 1328 to occur& the solutions that will assist you with settling the error.