The Best Ever Solution for QuickBooks Script Error
QuickBooks application makes the business task easier. It offers various advanced accounting tools to run a business smoothly. QuickBooks Script Error popped up on your screen when you try to open a web page from QuickBooks. The script error is related to internet explorer, and the primary reason behind its occurrence is disabled script processing functions.
Are you scratching your head because of QuickBooks Script Error? If yes, then don’t fret and sticks to this blog
In this blog, we’ll go through how to troubleshoot the dreaded QuickBooks Script Error. In case you face any inconvenience while going through the process, then feel free to communicate with us at our toll-free number. 1.855.738.2784 Our professional experts will help you solve your tricky queries. You can also reach our website to grasp more information related to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Script Error- In Simple Terms
Script error message popup in the QuickBooks when the software exchanges information with the webpage. The error states “A problem has taken place in the script of this page”, The property or method’startsWith’ is not supported by the object.it can generally be seen due to fault in source code of the software or due to issue in a web browser.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error Code 193
When a webpage from QuickBooks is not loaded correctly, that means a script is not implemented as per the instructions it was set to.
Error Name- QuickBooks Script Error
Error Message- An error has See also in the script on this page.
If you want to know the removal strategy of Script error when opening QuickBooks, to save you from the future burden, then you have to first look for the possible reasons that trigger this error.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Script Error?
- Malware attack on the system can lead to this error.
- The error can occur when the script processing function is disabled.
- Default browser cache folder is corrupted or full.
- When a data file is damaged, then also the error can occur.
Troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Script Error
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools from the Command Bar.
- Go to the Command Bar and the click on Tools.
- Uncheck Require server verification from the Trusted sites window.
- Now, you must choose Internet Options and then select the Security tab.
- To proceed, click on Trusted Sites, and after that, click on Sites.
- Next, click on Add, and mention intuit.com in the trusted site’s window.
- Make sure to uncheck Require server verification.
- Now, exist the Trusted sites window and make sure to uncheck Enable Protected Mode.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu, then the Security tab.
- Finally, close the browser and check if the error remains.
Let’s Put It All Together
QuickBooks script error when opening a webpage from QuickBooks is a disturbing error. Therefore, users must solve it as soon as possible. With the help of this blog, we have explained you simple steps to solve QuickBooks Script Error.
Read also : What’s the Deal with QuickBooks error 15222 and What to do About it?