QuickBooks is one of the most extensive accounting software in the world. A large number of companies across the world use QuickBooks for hassle-free business management. It helps to keep your business record on the track. To activate direct deposit in QuickBooks, it is essential to process paychecks for the employees. But many users find it challenging to activate direct deposit on QuickBooks.
In this blog, we will try to explain you the importance and methods to activate direct deposit in QuickBooks. We suggest you to read this blog carefully so that you can activate it by yourself. Moreover, if you face any difficulty while activating direct deposit, you can call our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2891
Points which should be considered before Activating Direct Deposit In QuickBooks
- Direct deposit bank account info should be mentioned from a check instead of the deposit slip.
- The information of the account should be based on the United States.
- You should contact the card provider for any information related to payment cards.
- If the money market accounts accept ACH transactions, then it should be used for direct deposit. So you should make it clear with the bank if the money market account can be termed as savings or not.
- The employee should have account routing number from the institution in case you have a savings account.
- Employ should go for checking account because QuickBooks only accepts checking or savings account.
Read Also – QuickBooks Error 248
What are the steps to Activate Direct Deposit In QuickBooks?
We will provide you with the necessary steps to activate direct deposit in QB. Let us move ahead.
Initial Set-Up for Direct Deposit
- Choose Settings icon and then select Payroll Settings.
- Select Direct Deposit under Payroll Settings.
- After reviewing, choose
- Now, you need to fill the required data for Employer Bank Account and Account’s Principal Officer.
- Choose Continue.
A confirmation mail will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your information. Another mail will be sent to you after the information is verified.
Verification of Test Transaction Direct Deposit
- Again choose Settings icon followed by Payroll Settings.
- Choose Direct Deposit under Payroll.
- Choose Verify Test Transaction.
- Now, you need to enter the test transaction amount in both the boxes, which should be less than $ 1.00.
- Now, click on, OK.
- Set up employees when the verification process is completed.
Here we conclude our blog and while summing up, we hope that the information provided by us will be useful to you in activating direct deposit in QB by yourself. However, in case you find any difficulty in Activating the Direct Deposit In QuickBooks, you can seek on-call technical support from our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2891.
Related Search – Activate Direct Deposit in QuickBooks, Can you do direct deposit through QuickBooks?, How to Deactivate Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Desktop, How to Pay Direct Deposit on QuickBooks, how to set up direct deposit for employees, QuickBooks desktop direct deposit cost, How to Pay Direct Deposit on QuickBooks online