What’s the Deal with QuickBooks error 3371 and How to Fix it?
QuickBooks is a popularly used accounting application. It has various advanced features and an amazing interface, which makes it a favorite of small and medium-sized businesses. But, while working on it, users come across various technical glitches, and QuickBooks error 3371 is one of them. It comes up on the screen with a message, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” The error generally appears while activating and opening the QuickBooks Desktop application. To learn more about QuickBooks license error 3371, read the blog until the end.
If you are looking for a perfect solution to resolve QuickBooks error 3371, call us on our toll-free number and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals
Reasons that can prompt QuickBooks error message 3371
Besides the damaged installation of QuickBooks, there are some other factors responsible for the error. Take a glance at a few of them mentioned below:
- QuickBooks registration file is either damaged or missing from the workstation.
- Some crucial Microsoft components and QuickBooks program files are corrupted.
Now, head to the troubleshooting section and follow the steps.
You may also read this :- QuickBooks error H202
Quick Fixes to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop error 3371
Solution 1. Download QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer and make use of 3371 Error Fix
The tool is specially designed by Intuit to eliminate 3371 Error Fix. To use it effectively, we suggest downloading and installing the latest version of the tool hub.
- Close company files if open and then close the QuickBooks window.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file of the most recent version.
- Once the download completes, save the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file somewhere you can easily locate, such as the Downloads folder or your Windows desktop.
- Locate and open the file and follow the prompt steps to install the tool hub.
- You need to select the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to complete the installation process.
- When it finishes, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking the icon and choose the Installation Issues tab.
- Click 3371 Error Fix and then OK to run the tool.
- Wait until the tool starts and resolves error 3371.
- Next, open QuickBooks Desktop and check if the error is fixed.
If the error recurs, proceed to Solution 2.
Solution 2. Fix error 3371 by executing a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your browser and download the installer of the QuickBooks Desktop version you are using.
- Have your license number, product year, and version.
- Delete QuickBooks Desktop completely from your computer:
- Select the Windows Start menu and then open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs and Features and scroll through the list of programs.
- From the list, select the QuickBooks Desktop version you want to uninstall from the device and click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Remove and then Next to uninstall QuickBooks completely.
If you are unable to resolve QuickBooks error 3371 on your own, get in touch with the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our customer support number +1 800-579-9430. They will surely help you eliminate the error.