Complete Guide to Utilize QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool
From repairing problems that prevent the company file from spreading on the server or the workstation to the issues created because of firewall or antivirus conditions, QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool resolves all of them in a few clicks. The connectivity tool for POS is designed by Intuit, holding in mind the requirements of users selling with association problems while using QuickBooks Desktop POS in a multi-user backdrop. Here in this blog, we will be examining all the causes that provoke interferences while operating the POS connectivity magician in QuickBooks Desktop. Keep reading the blog until the end to understand the troubleshooting measures you can use to settle the errors fast.
You strength find the troubleshooting difficult if you are not much acquainted with Windows troubleshooting. If this is the case and you need the help of an expert, then dial 1.855.738.2784 for immediate help and assistance resolving the issue from certified QuickBooks experts
Some Typical Causes that Force the QuickBooks POS Tool to Encounter Errors
Whenever QuickBooks Desktop or POS experiences an error, there could be several reasons behind it, and down downward, we have gathered a list of all the causes that might cause errors while using Connectivity tool for QuickBooks POS.
- Internet connection errors that disables QuickBooks Desktop to connect with the server or the internet.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager is a crucial component of QuickBooks that help create connection between server and the workstation in the network is either damaged or not running on the systems.
- Windows firewall or other security apps like antivirus or antimalware are preventing QuickBooks Desktop POS from connecting with the server computer.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed
Solution to Resolve QB POS Connectivity Tool Errors
Down below, we have recorded some of the sure-shot resolutions that work most of the time, determining blunders utilizing the QuickBooks database connection tool.
Solution 1: Temporarily Turn-off Windows Security apps
- If you have installed a third-party antivirus or antimalware application, then open the app and from under the settings disable it.
- In case, if you are no security app is installed, then you need to disable Windows Defender from the Windows settings.
- Open Control Panel and go to the Windows Security Center.
- Open Windows Defender and from under the settings disable it.
- If the error is resolved following the steps, then add QuickBooks Desktop as an exception in the security application’s settings.
Solution 2: Restart QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Press Windows + R key on your keyboard and open the Run dialogue box.
- Type Services.msc in the Run box and press Enter.
- Look for the QuickBooks Database Server Manager service.
- Right click the service and select Start.
- Once the service is restarted, try to run the QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool once again.
Hopefully, following the steps mentioned above you will be able to resolve the QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool on your own. In case if the issues are still bothering you, you can reach the direct support at 1.855.738.2784
You may read also this blog : Top 2 Methods to purge QuickBooks Error 83