Intuit discontinues one QuickBooks version every year on 31 May that is older than three years. According to this, QuickBooks 2019 version will be discontinued. ‘QuickBooks 2019 end of life’ message pops up on the screen if a user opens QuickBooks 2019 after 31 May 2022. Once the version is suspended, you will no longer be able to access online live support for QuickBooks. The good thing is you will be able to use QuickBooks Desktop after the version expires. We suggest updating QuickBooks on a regular basis to continue using the services. This blog will brief you on how to update QuickBooks Desktop, so read carefully.
Wondering what to do after QuickBooks 2019 end of life? Dial our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and get assistance from the QuickBooks technical support team
List of versions that will be affected after discontinuation of QuickBooks 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019
- Desktop QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2019
- Point of Sale 2019 in QuickBooks
- QB Pro 2019 for Mac
- QuickBooks Premier 2019 for Mac
- Accountant 2019 QuickBooks for Mac.
Read more :- QuickBooks data conversion services
How QuickBooks 2019 discontinuation affects?
Given below is the list of online services that get affected after Intuit ends support for QuickBooks 2019:
- Using Credit card services for online and offline payments.
- Online money transfer with Intuit Payment Network
- User would not be able to use E-check processing service.
- Securing important data with security updates.
- Online support that connects users with QuickBooks professionals.
- QuickBooks Multi-Currency feature
- Using bill pay and managing bank account with QuickBooks Online banking.
- QuickBooks payroll services such as View My Paycheck, WC Payment Service, Assisted, Enhances, and Standard payroll service.
- Sending emails and invoices with the help of QuickBooks emailing service.
- Electronic Payment Service.
- QuickBooks Online Backup service
Here’s How to set up automatic updates in QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks, go to the Help menu, and click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Clear all the previous updates by clicking the Reset Update checkbox.
- Select the Update Now tab and click Get Updates to download the update file.
- Once the download completes, open QuickBooks and accept the prompt to install the update.
You can also schedule future automatic updates for QuickBooks to download the latest updates. But to tackle the discontinuation of the QuickBooks version, you need to upgrade QuickBooks to the latest versions.
Steps to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2022
- Update your QuickBooks manually:
- Close all open company files, your QuickBooks Desktop window, and other open programs.
- Hit the Windows key on your keyboard, right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon and click Run as administrator.
- When directed to the No Company Open screen, click the Help tab and select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the Options tab, click Mark All, and then Save button.
- Click the Update Now button and then click to mark the Reset Update checkbox.
- Click Get Updates to start the download. Once the update file downloads completely, install the update.
- Download the QuickBooks 2022 version from Intuit.
- Make sure your device fulfills the system requirements for QuickBooks 2022.
- Install the latest version
If you need in-depth information on ‘QuickBooks 2019 end of life,’ call us on our customer support number +1 800-579-9430 and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals who will give you the best advice.
Related Article : –