To perform different functions and tasks on QuickBooks, you first need to open it. But wait, did you meet an error or hindrance while opening it? Do not worry; we have got your back as this blog is specially crafted for those who faced such troubles when QuickBooks Not Responding, or QuickBooks won’t open or can’t open, or QuickBooks is freezing while opening. As you move ahead in the blog, you will know the facts about the issue, like why QB stops and how the user can solve it.
If you are not very good at technical troubleshooting and need a helping hand, then do call the best of and friendliest of the team members of QuickBooks Support Staff at 1.855.738.2891 to get step by step troubleshooting help
What hindered QuickBooks’s way from opening?Once you get an idea about these responsive factors, it becomes way more accessible for you to learn the ways to eradicate the error. So let us explain you why QuickBooks starts freezing:
- If your initialization file that is QBWUSER.INI file, is not found or has become damaged, then QuickBooks will freeze.
- If the storage space, i.e., your hard drive, has lost its data integrity or went through some damage, then, too, an error will occur.
- If you have exceeded the word limit to write your company’s name, i.e., a long company name will lead QuickBooks to stop.
- QuickBooks will not work correctly if your Windows OS has issues and damages.
How can QuickBooks be opened and started as before?You are bound to follow a few steps and advisories to start QuickBooks. Those steps include installing QB Tool Hub, opening Quick Fix my Program and QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool, etc. the steps are listed below:
Procedure: Get the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub to WorkHalf of your problems will go away if you install QuickBooks Tool Hub and explore its different tools. The Tool Hub is advantageous in fixing a smattering of regular and conventional errors. Now here are steps that you can follow to download and install the QB Took Hub:
You are highly recommended to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit, for a better experience.
- Shut QuickBooks for now.
- Download the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version, which is 22.214.171.124. Save the file somewhere you can easily spot it example, Downloads folder or Windows desktop. Already have Tool Hub installed? Then, click the Home tab to check the version at the bottom right. Or simply click About for the version’s detail.
- Now open the downloaded file, i.e., QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Act in accordance with the on-screen for installing the file by saying yes to the terms and the conditions.
- After installation completion, tap twice the icon on your Windows desktop to launch the tool hub.
You may read also : QuickBooks Company File Not Found