What causes QuickBooks error PS060 & How to Fix it?
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a common payroll error that appears when a user tries to download QuickBooks Desktop and payroll update. On the occurrence of this error, the user gets an error message, “Current enhanced payroll service is unavailable.” The error mainly occurs payroll subscription is expired, or the QuickBooks version is discontinued. Go through the complete advisory blog to know what triggers the error and then follow the fixation steps to fix it.
If you are dealing with QuickBooks error PS060, call us on our toll-free number (TFN) and get direct consultation from the QuickBooks technical support team
Reasons why you are getting QuickBooks payroll error PS060
Go through the causes mentioned below before proceeding to the troubleshooting section:
1. User is working on a discontinued version of QuickBooks.
2. The user has not paid the QuickBooks payroll subscription.
3. There are some browser issues and poor internet connection.
4. QuickBooks is not running in single-user mode during the update process.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 179
Most Reliable Solutions to fix QuickBooks Update Error PS060
Solution 1. Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the Tool Hub
1. Exit QuickBooks Desktop, download the most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub on your computer, and save the file anywhere you can easily find.
2. Open the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow prompt steps to start the installation.
3. Select the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to complete the installation process.
4. Once you are done, go to your Windows desktop and look for the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub icon.
5. Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking the icon and go to the Installation Issues tab.
6. Click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Issues and let it repair the program.
I Hope Install Diagnostic Tool surely assist you to fix Error PS060 and In case error persist then Hop to the next solution step.
Solution 2. Resolve Internet Connection issues by removing junk files
1. Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu, and then Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab and then go to the Browsing History section.
3. Choose to Delete and select the Website Files and Temporary Internet Files option.
4. At the end, select Delete and then OK.
Solution 3. Open Customer Account Management Portal and change payment method
1. Open camps.intuit.com and go to the Products & Services list.
2. Scroll the list, look for your Intuit Desktop Payroll subscription, and select Details.
3. Move to the Billing Information section and search Payment Method.
4. Click the Edit icon, update your information, and select Save and Close.
5. When you are done, reopen QuickBooks and validate the service key again. It will refresh payroll in the system.
7. Press the Ctrl and K keys on your keyboard to open the QuickBooks Service keys window.
8. In the service window, click Edit and then Next.
9. Click Next, clear the checkmark in the Open Payroll Setup – I want to start the right checkbox and then click Finish.
Solutions 4: Use quick fix my program
- Download and install the Tool Hub program in your system.
- Start the Tool Hub.
- Next, Click on the program problems Tab.
- Next, Select the Quick Fix my program.
That’s all about We are full of hope that the troubleshooting solutions discussed above will help you resolve the issue. If you are confused and need help, call us on our toll-free number 855-856-0042, and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.
visit for more articles :https://forstory.org/