Initially, Intuit developed QuickBooks for managing accounts of small and medium businesses. Later, Intuit developed the advanced version of QuickBooks for large companies known as QuickBooks Enterprise. Today, QuickBooks is one of the largest accounting software in the world. But along with its advantages, QuickBooks also has some drawbacks. One of the most typical disadvantages is error generation. QB generates some errors while performing various tasks. QuickBooks Error PS038 is one such error which occurs while running Payroll or downloading payroll updates.
In this blog, we will be discussing QuickBooks Error PS038. We will also look at the causes & effects of Error PS038 on your business accounting. Moreover, we will also look at the troubleshooting steps to wipe out this error from your QuickBooks software. In case you need any help in resolving this error, feel free to call our QuickBooks experts at our toll-free number (855)-948-3646.
What are the main reasons due to which Error PS038 occurs?
Various reasons are responsible for QuickBooks Error PS038. We will look at some of the main reasons.
- This error occurs when the users try sending paychecks online.
- Error PS038 also comes when the company file is damaged. Infected files can also harm the computer.
- One of the most primary reasons for this error is the retrieval of the latest payroll update. This error shows up when users try to recover a current QB payroll update.
What are the after-effects of QuickBooks Error PS038?
QuickBooks Error PS038 directly affects the update process. Apart from this, it impacts the computer as follows:
- Error PS038 immediately degrade the performance of Windows. It crashes the active window.
- It also decreases the processing speed and the time for completion of tasks increases.
- It also interrupts the update process of Payroll.
- One of the major impacts of QB Error PS038 is the inability to send paychecks.
Recommended To Read – QuickBooks Error 15276
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS038?
In case your paychecks stuck as online to send then don’t edit or delete the stuck paychecks. Write down the number of matches, oldest stuck & newest stuck checks and after that, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on Edit, and then click on Find.
- Choose the Advanced tab from the given option.
- Select Detail Level from the list of Filter in the Choose Filter section.
- Click on Summary Only.
- Choose Online Status from the Filter list in the choose filter section.
- From the drop-down menu, Click on Online to Send.
- Now, click on Find to see those paychecks which have not been sent to Intuit.
- In the end, Run a Verify data. The stuck paychecks will appear in the result.
The steps in the blog will help you in determining the stuck paychecks. Once the stuck paychecks are determined, QuickBooks Error PS038 will disappear. However, If you find any difficulty in executing these steps, call our highly experienced & certified QuickBooks experts for help at our toll-free number (855)-948-3646.
This blog posted on
Other Search Terms – forstory.org
QuickBooks maintenance release error PS038, QuickBooks payroll Error PS038, QuickBooks payroll tax table update Error PS038, QuickBooks payroll update Error PS038, QuickBooks update Error PS038