If there are excess fat deposits that do not react to diet or exercise then can opt for Liposuction surgery. If the other factors not working in particular areas of the body, liposuction could be an option for you. The liposuction effects would be long-lasting and help to contour the body. It provides a healthy weight and retains general fitness. It is normal to lose some firmness as your body ages with liposuction surgery in India
Diagnosis steps for Liposuction
Liposuction is a highly individualized technique and is commonly used these days. it is for people who prefer liposuction.
- Adults that are less than 30% of their target weight want a permanent solution.
- Individuals with firm, elastic skin and a strong tone of muscle and healthy.
- Strong people without conditions of co-morbid illness can choose this.
- It is useful in cases of Gynecomastia, Lymphedema.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome.
- If one part of the body, fat accumulates this can help by changing the distribution of body fat.
- To eradicate excess skin and other irregularities following severe weight loss and Useful for the treatment of Lipomas
Different Types of Liposuction Surgery in India
- Traditional Liposuction: In this method, a surgeon makes an incision and removes a cannula. Then moving it back and forth to break up fat cells that are removed by suction. Traditional liposuction is performed under general anaesthesia which numbs the body.
- Tumescent Liposuction: The safest and most successful method of liposuction surgery. It is tumescent liposuction in which Via small incisions, large quantities of saline fluid are pumped into the fatty region to be treated. The saline solution helps differentiate muscle from fat and a cannula is then passed back and forth by the vacuum pump. Hence, through the areas of excess fat and fat extracted.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL): It uses ultrasonic energy to liquefy excess fat before surgical suction for the process. It is also known as ultrasonic liposuction and an additional benefit is that during the process, it tightens the skin.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL)– A controlled cannula is used in this process. It creates small, rapid movements, loosening and breaking up fat cells. Hence, allowing more fat to be removed can be done quicker and inefficient way. IT causes less pain and less bleeding after surgery.
- Laser-Assisted Lipolysis (LAL)
In this method, a narrow tube is inserted through the incision. It is also known as the laser-guided liposuction technique. In the process to inject laser energy and heat into the fat, the laser treatment is used. The fat is then sucked out under the skin.
Factors affecting the cost of Liposuction Procedure
- Costs for medicines and hospital charges.
- Fees for physicians
- doctors’ team fees
- Health Screenings
- Price of medications
- Post-operative follow-up expenses
So, all these factors affect the lIposuction process. You may choose an experienced surgeon for the best results.