What is QuickBooks error 350 and How to Fix it?
QuickBooks has many advanced features that make accounting effortless for users. When QuickBooks Online is connected to the bank or credit card, it automatically recent transactions, and users don’t need to enter them manually. While reconnecting with the bank, users often come across QuickBooks error 350. The error shows up on the screen with a message, “The old connection doesn’t work.” On the occurrence of this error, users also face difficulties in accessing bank feeds from the bank. If you are also dealing with the bank connection error 350, read the complete blog for causes and troubleshooting solutions to resolve the error.
If you are looking for technical assistance to rectify QuickBooks error 350, reach out to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430
What are the causes behind QuickBooks bank connection error 350?
Check out the causes given below that trigger the error:
- QuickBooks connection with the bank is expired.
- QuickBooks can’t connect with the bank servers due to an unstable internet connection.
- The QuickBooks file containing downloaded transactions is damaged or corrupted.
- The bank servers are down or under maintenance.
You may also Read :- QuickBooks error 3371
Solutions to eliminate QuickBooks error code 350
Solution 1. Connect QuickBooks with the bank or credit card again
- Open QuickBooks Online, select Bookkeeping, and choose Transactions.
- Next, select Bank accounts and click the blue square against the account you want to connect.
- Click the Sign in link, enter the user ID and password you use to open the bank’s website.
- Choose the account you want QuickBooks to download transaction and click Continue.
- Click Update to download the latest transactions from the bank or credit card.
Solution 2. Resolve error 350 by running Verify and Rebuild Data
- Select Window, then click Close All and go to the QuickBooks File menu.
- Select Utilities and then Verify Data. If ‘QuickBooks detected no problems with the data’ message, everything is good, no more action is required.
- If you see ‘Your data has lost integrity message’ on the screen, your data is damaged, you need to Rebuild Data.
- To Rebuild Data, go to the File menu and choose Utilities.
- Click Rebuild Data and then OK.
Solution 3. Clear cache of your browser to resolve the issue
- In Google Chrome, click the three dots on the upper right corner and choose History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data, choose the beginning of time from the drop-down and click Clear Browsing data.
- Close the window, open QuickBooks, and try to reconnect the account.
- In Internet Explorer, click the Gear icon and select Safety.
- Click Delete Browsing history and then clear the Preserve Favorites Website Data.
- Select the temporary files, click Delete, and then OK.
We know resolving QuickBooks error 350 is a complicated task. We are full of hope that the troubleshooting process given above will help you resolve the issue. If you are still stuck with the same error, contact the QuickBooks technical support team by dialing our helpline number +1 800-579-9430. They will guide you with advanced troubleshooting solutions.
Related article :- What’s the Deal with QuickBooks error 6073 and How to Fix it?